August 3, 2015

My Barkday!


Hi!

Guess what?! It's my Barkday! I just turned 9 today. Today is my actual Barkday, and I also have a Gotcha Day that we celebrate, cuz' that is the most important day for me - that's when I found Mommy! Today was pretty cool. Mommy came home early today, so we got to hang out. And then when Daddy came home they took me - and not Ajax and Chase, but just me - to Dairy Queen! They said I got to go all by myself since it was my Barkday! It was SO awesome - I had them all to myself, and no annoying brothers to deal with. I got a Pup Cup, which was super nummy! It was a really good Barkday, and I'm really grateful for the life I have.
 
Hope you get to have a Pup Cup some day - they're super nummy!
 
-Achae

1 comment:

  1. Happy barkday! I need to get a PupCup on my next road trip!

    ReplyDelete