February 19, 2014

Garbage explosion!


Hi!

OMG so, like, you'll never believe what happened! Mommy and Daddy left the garbage bag in the kitchen when they left, and my roomie Ajax, the wild Italian Greyhound destroyed it! He's like totally annoying, in my opinion. Daddy said I had a sandwich roll in my mouth that I dropped before he could get a picture, but I cannot confirm or deny anything. Mommy says I'm an angel who could NEVER do anything wrong, and I'd say she is totally right.

Stay out of garbage bags, my friends.

-Achae

4 comments:

  1. BOL, I try to do dat angel thing too, but my momma do not buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! Our mommies need to get with the program. We are 100% angels! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you are an angel!! You were just trying to clear up, weren't you? ;)

    ReplyDelete