May 31, 2015

He took my bed!


Hi!

Okay, so check this out. First, Mommy makes me let my new brother, Chase, be a guest blogger the other day. And then he just helped himself to laying in my bed! It's MY blog and MY bed! Not his! Like hello! At least he didn't stay in my bed and went to his own, but I was still super annoyed. 
 
I didn't get mad, though. I know what it's like to not have a family to call your own and to be all by yourself. I was in a puppy mill for like 3 years until the nice people at Small Dog Rescue of Minnesota took me in. And then these super nice people, Carrie and Eric, took me into their home - I had great Foster Parents! All that until finding my real forever family. So that is why I am trying to be nice to Chase. He's pretty cool actually. He's really chill, which is totally my style. Unlike my other brother, Ajax, who is super wild. Oh well.

Hope your new brother doesn't take over your stuff. 

-Achae

1 comment:

  1. I dunno, I wouldn't trust him. Beds first, den toys, treats, well, ya better watch out.

    ReplyDelete